Friday, August 5, 2011

Are you an Amazon Mom?


Have you heard of the Amazon Mom program?



I just stumbled upon it today (while shopping for a Jillian Michaels DVD) but it's this really cool, super easy & best of all free program that Amazon has set up for parents!  Like you  & me!



What are the benefits?




How does 30% off diapers & wipes sound?

Pretty good right?




How about 15% off nearly everything else?

Not bad huh?



But I've saved the best for last...

Amazon Moms get free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime for a 3 months and every time you spend $25 on goodies for your babies you get another month free!!


So go sign up and save yourself some money!



I bought the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD using my Amazon gift cards from Swag Bucks and thanks to the free shipping I didn't have to pay a penny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...