Friday, January 21, 2011

Project Toddler Runway- Week 3

It's that time again!!



Time to go vote for your favorite Project Toddler Runway entry!

This week's theme was Sequins, Feathers and Fur, Oh My!  We were to design something for our tots that used either or all 3!  Sounds like a hot mess right?


I struggled a bit with this.  I wouldn't say I'm a fan of any of the 3... they're all a bit much for me.  But it was fun to be pushed out of my comfort zone and I couldn't be more excited about how my look turned out!!


So get over there to Shwin & Shwin and vote for your favorite!  Then stay tuned to find out which was mine and a quick tutorial!



And if you're still waiting on the Victorian Bustle Coat pattern, be patient with me!  It's coming... I think the pattern has been more work than the jacket!!

1 comment:

  1. Really the most lovely little girl coat I've ever seen. If I ever have a little girl, I must make her one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...