Thursday, January 6, 2011

Project Toddler Runway



So I'm starting to feel human again around here and just in time for Project "toddler" Runway to kick off!!

I made the top 10 and I'm in for the competition!  Thank you for taking the time to vote for me and my Wackadoo Dress!




Head over to Shwin & Shwin to meet the rest of the top 10.  I'm telling you... this is a bunch of seriously talented ladies and I'm blown away to get the chance to compete with them!!

I just submitted my entry for Week 1 "The Shirt Off Your Back"  I'm so excited about it and want to tell you all about it but the voting is anonymous from here out.  But after the voting is over I'll let you in on my secret and share a tutorial.

So that's it folks!  Tune in tomorrow to check it out and cast your vote!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...